It's Friday night and you're chilled on the lounge and starting to get peckish! The footy is about to start and you think, "Damn, I'd love some nachos!"
Well, rather than using the pre-packet stuff, here's a delicious, healthy option that you can whip up in no time. This recipe comes with a warning... IT'S ADDICTIVE! Enjoy!
- Extra lean beef mince.
- Wholegrain soft wraps.
- Chopped brown onion, red capsicum and a ripe avocado.
- Lime juice.
- Chopped cucumber - deseed and peel it.
- Can of diced tomatoes and small pack of tomato paste.
- Beef stock.
- A can of mixed beans.
- A selection of flavour bangers - chill, garlic, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, salt, pepper. You can choose! There's no rules.
- Make up your guacamole - mash the avocado, give a generous splash of lime juice, some salt and add the chopped cucumber.
- Tear your wraps into triangles, lay them onto an oven tray and bake on 180 degrees until browned.
- In a wok or frypan, brown your mince and then remove it and put it to the side.
- Fry off your onions and capsicum in olive oil and garlic on medium heat.
- Add the stock, beans, tomatoes, tomato paste and 2 teaspoons of each spice. Add the browned mince back in.
- Mix it through and let it simmer on medium heat for 20-30 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Serve it up either all in the one mash up or seperate like I have! Sprinkle some fresh coriander or parsley. Yum!