Jerk Chicken and Green Bean Salad
Fresh, tasty and you can cook it with your eyes closed! Ohhhh yum!!!!
This Jerk Chicken and Green Bean Salad is packed with protein and comes with a bang of freshness and chilli! For those wanting to stay lean or lose weight, this is your perfect meal - low calorie and super-tasty!
- Free range chicken cut to a medium size.
- Good handful of green beans, ends trimmed.
- Avocado, cubed.
- Lime squeeze.
- Long red chillies, deseeded and sliced lengthways.
- Jerk seasoning.
- Cayenne pepper.
- Smoked paprika.
- Chives, chopped.
- Place chicken into container or onto a plate and season with jerk seasoning, paprika and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Combine avocado, chillies, chives and lime juice in a bowl and gently toss.
- Spray heated skillet and grill chicken on medium heat until browned.
- In a seperate skillet, quickly toss green beans and season with a sprinkle of salt. Serve on a plate.
- Top beans with chicken and then salsa mix to serve.