Chocolate Protein Balls
Here’s a crackerjack snack to tie you over and provide a punch of protein. And hell, it’s super simple to make…
- 5 Medjool dates sliced into small pieces.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut (melted) or olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of cacao.
- 1/3 cup of 6 grain hot cereal (can use oatmeal as replacement).
- 1/2 an espresso capsule (just cut one open and use the dry ground coffee inside).
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein isolate (WPI) powder (can substitute with any flavour).
- 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut and a little extra to roll the balls in to coat.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into bite size balls adding a touch of water to the mix if they are not sticking together enough.
- Roll balls in coconut to coat.
- Eat… Oh, and enjoy!
For gentlemen looking for a suitable post-workout or between meal snack, 4-5 of these is just perfect. No cooking required.
PLEEAAASSSEEEE LIKE AND SHARE! It helps more than you know!