TRICEPS - AssiSted TRICEPS DIPS
- Pin a suitable weight to support your body without removing all difficulty from the lift.
- Take position in the parallel bars, pop one knee at a time up onto the support pad. Take your arms to full extension so to keep your body upright and straight. Your core is tight and your legs are bent at the knee in a 90 degree angle on top of the pad. This is the starting position.
- Commence the movement by bending at the elbow such that your body lowers. Your torso remains straight and your elbows close by the body. Inhale through the movement.
- When the elbow reaches a 90 degree angle, reverse the movement by pushing up through the triceps and back to the starting position, exhaling as you do.
- Dismount by taking one knee off the support pad then placing that foot on the ground. Keeping your hands on the parallel bars, use your other knee and body weight to slowly let the support pad come back to its resting position. You can then bring the other knee off.