Here's a tasty-as, simple-as, summer chicken recipe that is not only quick and cheap to make, but is the perfect accompaniment to a summer afternoon. Oh man, yummmmmmmm!
- 2-3 chicken breast fillets;
- 1/2 cup lime juice;
- Good swig of extra virgin olive oil;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped;
- Pinch of salt;
- Good shake of chilli flakes;
- 1 teaspoon of cumin;
- Sumac to sprinkle;
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish.
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander, salt, chilli flakes and cumin in a bowl and whisk.
- Add chicken to marinade for as long as time allows.
- On a high heat griddle pan, grill chicken until browned.
- Sprinkle chicken with a healthy amount of sumac to add that tangy flavour.
- Serve over a simple green salad and enjoy!